I am signing up for the following:
- Olympic Dream, 21 November 2010 (5K)
- City 2 Bay, 9 January 2011 (10K)
- Princes Park, 24 April 2011 (15K)
- MS Fun Run, 6 June 2011 (10K)
Because I have never raced before and I think they will be ideal training for:
- Run Melbourne, 17 July 2011 (Half-marathon)
I know July seems a long way off, but I will train for a 5K, then 10K, before I start training for the half. I am researching training plans now, and they will definitely get posted on here! How do you create training plans? Do you use existing plans as a starting point? (Note: all the races mentioned have other distances offered, I just wrote the distance I will be signing up for).
Dinner last night was a simple pasta dish that my boyfriend loves. I had a smaller serving, and had veggies on the side.
What’s your favourite quick and easy meal to cook for dinner?